02 November 2010

Day Two

Time is 23:10hrs.  Dinner eaten.  Dishes washed.  Admin done.  So all that's left is to blog.  Haha!

Currently sitting in the living room with a big mug of tea and thinking of going to bed after this.  Can't wait!  Lol!  I actually missed the gym this morning.  My alarm went off at usual time of 06:10hrs this morning but my usual ten mins lie-in actually ended up longer than I expected.  When I got up and checked my alarm clock it was 07:03am already and time was short for getting to the gym through the rush hour traffic, gym session for one hour then leave again to go home.  So I decided to laze about in bed instead, sitting up a few times really wanting to go, but then lying back down again cos my Tempur pillow was sooo inviting.  Haha!  In the end the pillow won and I stayed in instead of working on my arms.  Ah well, I think my arms are pretty big as they are.  Missing a day won't hurt.  =P  I'll be back tomorrow though, for sure.  Especially after the phone call from Sean yesterday saying his flatmate James will probably come to train with me, so I will have to be on form especially if I am to spot him as well.  So, away to bed after this ;)

So today was a long day at work.  10:00hrs to 21:00hrs.  A total of four 2-hr lessons, three of which were Cantonese lessons.  Haha!  I thank God that today all four lessons were pretty positive and pupils enjoyed themselves and performed well.  I enjoyed myself too.  Didn't mean I could take my guard down of course.  Still have to be as alert as ever, because being a driving instructor I am their eyes and ears.  Tomorrow, another four lessons, but not 2-hr ones, so I get to finish earlier time of 19:30hrs =)

Facebook

James how my Facebook challenge was getting on.  Hmm... I can't say that I missed it much in the past two days.  I logged off Facebook on my laptop and my phone.  I deleted the bookmark off my phone as well to avoid habitual log-ons in between lessons.  In place of Facebook I find myself checking out my Google Talk and saying the random Hi to people who appear online or even 'busy'.  Haha!  I could not deactivate my Facebook account last Sunday evening because when I went to deactivate it the prompt appeared advising I'd have to delete my Gordon So S.O.M. page unless I can change the owner to somebody else.  I could not find how to change ownership of the page, though I tried to make James an admin, but this didn't help.  So I had to strip James off admin rights (before he even knew about it!) and just logged off Facebook.  I realise that I will appear active and accessible, however I have turned off all notifications so will only check out my page in December.

Twinge

About half an hour ago there were some feelings on my right knee when I stood up and sat down.  A slight feeling of pain.  Around the knee capsule area.  I think where the synovial fluid is.  It happened this morning once as well.  Made me wonder if I had hurt it recently banging into something or if I injured it at the gym?  Whatever it is I hope it doesn't get worse as it will affect my gym training and possibly worse: my work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment