20 November 2010

Day Twenty

Going to bed right after this.  Really tired.  This morning I went to the gym with Nick and Sean.  We trained together and worked on chest and shoulders.  On the bench press I achieved my personal best yet: two reps of 95kg.  It felt good.  Maybe my one rep max could be 97.5kg?  Or even 100kg?  I will need another really trusted 'spotter' for that though.  For shoulder press I managed six reps of 30kg dumbbells each hand.  Right now my shoulders are so tired, especially after I finished off the shoulder workout with 38kg dumbbell shrugs.  I wanna grow grow grow!  But unfortunately my belly seems to be growing as well.  I really need to fit the flab really soon.  I don't like the overhang on my waist.  Does not look or feel good.  It's only visible to me right now and I don't want it to be visible to others, otherwise that would be a real disaster.  I think I will do more cardio work starting Monday and cut down in eating out.  Gotta watch what I put in my mouth ah!  =D

Three weeks without Facebook now.  Things are going great.  As I said to Alfred this evening, I might even log back on in December to check out my Inbox and reply to anything necessary and might even log off again for another month.  I'm sure I haven't been missing out much at all.  In fact, I have gained a lot more time now.  Also, as per my previous blog entry, I will save myself from potential psychological stresses of Facebook.  Haha!!

Tomorrow is Sunday.  Another chance to worship God with fellow brothers and sisters.  Looking forward to that and also a chat with a top elder.  Later I should be dining with another brother and going to watch HP7.1

p.s. Yesterday was my one year anniversary a driving instructor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment