06 November 2010

Day Six

Just a wee blog before I go for my shower and getting ready for bed.  Feeling quite tired.  Just finished watching Jackie Chan's film Rob-B-Hood with Nick and Cat.  It's a good movie and I chose to watch the extended version so the movie ended up being 2hrs 15mins.  =)

Massage

Went for my monthly massage at the Men's Store this morning.  I booked it last month, originally had planned to have the massage then have some lunch before heading to church centre for 2.30pm PEB meeting.  However, I mis-calculated how much time I'd need for lunch and hanging out in town and ended up booking 10am massage.  This meant I got up at 8:45am: showered, shaved, had very light breakfast and then headed out by bus.  Haha!  Another day of just leaving the office.  I bought myself an all-day ticket which now costs £3.75 btw!

During the massage the masseuse asked me how things were and I updated her with what's been happening.  She empathised and said it must be very difficult especially when someone leaves an impression in your life it won't be easy to just move on.  For the rest of the massage, amidst the relaxing and soothing music, Enya amongst the soundtrack, thoughts and images ran through my head.  'Should I?  Could I?  Would I?'

I have decided that my heart is locked up, and there is only one key... =)

PEB

The PEB meeting was long and arduous today.  It was my first full length meeting where I stayed till the end.  Usually I leave before the end after English Ministry reports were done and/ or leave because of a driving lesson.  However, from this month onwards I will take the first Saturday of each month off.  It is so I can relax in the morning, go for a massage (and get those knots pushed out of my muscles!) then go to PEB without being late for the meeting or thinking of my next driving lesson.  I get to focus more on the meeting and God's business.  Today was also my first time reporting EM issues to the meeting.  Previous occasions it was done by Pastor Gordon or Uncle Meng Yin.  And I reported the ten key points in Cantonese!!  Felt a bit nervous and I think I blushed a bit too!  Haha!  I think the uncles and aunties understood what I said and nobody had any other questions to ask about what I said.  Phew!!  =P

Left church centre at 6:50pm and waited for the bus on Maryhill Road.  It was cold and it was drizzly and it made me appreciate the car.  It wasn't I was that late but I was mega hungry!!  The meeting table had Chinese "pork feet ginger", sugar doughnuts and custard doughnuts of which I did not have ANY cos the "pork feet ginger" (Chinese food for celebrating birth of a baby) and the doughnuts are fattening.  So I was content with drinking water throughout the meeting.  Haha!

Got home to a nice warm house with hot food Cat cooked fish pie, mash potatoes and stir fry.  Mmmm!!  Was soo nice I had double helpings before watching movie with the guys.  Now everything's all done and all that's left is sleeeeping!!  =D

So tomorrow... gonna clean the car before lunch then move PA from church centre.  After church I will go to Glasgow Uni gym with James and check the place out.  =)  Think I'll work on my biceps, triceps and rear shoulders.  Mmmmm!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment