25 November 2010

Day Twenty Five

No time to blog tonight.  Got home at 9:30pm and did admin then spent time Youtube'ing (issat even a word??) for Chinese Christian songs.  They helped me give me a sense of calm after I came home quite frustrated after unexpected diversions and lessons over running that meant I couldn't go to toilet from between 4:30pm till 9:30pm.  Grrr!!  I thank God for sustaining me throughout the evening lessons.  Not nice I tell you.  Here's a song that I listened to that brought a smile to my face.


The song is called 這一生最美的祝福 which literally translated means "this life's greatest blessing" and the lyrics describe how great it is knowing Jesus Christ.  How He is always with us, how His grace is there for me during our darkess times etc.  It is a such a nice song =)

After the song finished the related links/ recommendations at the side propped up a personal testimony by Ada Choi 蔡少芬 a well-known TVB actress.  I found out in recent years that she was a Christian but this was the first time I heard her testimony which was very interesting and very encouraging.  Well, as with Youtube one video leads to another and so I found out that her testimony was part of an evangelistic event where four TVB Christian actresses shared their testimonies as well.  The church hall was filled with many people who seemed so interested in what they had to say, several other actors/actresses among them too.  So mum and I listened/ watched some of their sharing and it was nice.  It was very nice to see the famous actresses so down to earth and sharing their personal encounters with God.  Truly this is one true God whom nobody can deny.  This God is THE God over all other idols and "religions".  I want to share the first part with y'all and you can connect to the other three parts yourself I'm sure =)

I'm off to shower now.  Be blessed!




P.s. Video is in Cantonese and Mandarin, sorry if you cannot understand Chinese.  Just watch the video =P

2 comments:

  1. I remember going to that... It was at All Soul's and was packed. But it was really inspiring tho, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caleb: Wow, you were actually there? Cool! Must have been amazing man! Did you take any pics? Lol!

    ReplyDelete