14 November 2010

Day Fourteen

Working 10am-9pm tomorrow doing four two-hour lessons, so will need to get to bed quite soon.  Fortunately there is no gym tomorrow morning, so at least I can catch some more Zzzz's and get up around 7:30am instead =P  Feeling tired after a long day, but still wanna blog to note down what I've been up to.  Doing this for my readers.  Haha!!  So vain, right?  =P

Anyway, this morning I woke up feeling slightly better than the previous morning.  Throat was not as sore, though I was still mega tired.  Alarm went off at 8am and I got up to use the bathroom then sunk back in bed again.  Couldn't be bothered getting up to clean the car and go to the gym, until around 8:50am when I got up to have a protein shake then went down to clean the interior of the car: dusting and hoovering.  Once that was done I went to the gym for a short run before working out on biceps and triceps.  Did pull ups, dips, dumbbell curls, overhead extensions, barbell curls and cable tricep extensions.  By the end of the hour training my arms felt like lead!  Heavy and totally pumped.  Felt like I could not reach my back to clean it during the shower.  Haha!  My arms carried a slight pain throughout the day so I know I worked the muscles properly this time, unlike my recent 300 Workout which, until present, I still do not feel anything from it.  Must up the tempo at my next attempt!  =)

Right, I'm actually quite tired right now.  Shall write more tomorrow evening I think.  Goodnight y'all ;)

tbc...

Thanksgiving at EM

Usually there is a thanksgiving section in our EM service where peopl can share how good God has been to them in the past week.  I had an item to share but the thanksgiving part was not in the service this week.  What I would have shared was how grateful I am for God keeping me fit and healthy despite me being within close proximity of pupils coughing and sneezing during driving lessons.  I've felt a bit unwell, showed symptoms of falling ill, but I'm grateful to God for sustaining me and keeping me standing.  =)

The Mysteries of Love

So tonight I finally finished watching the TVB drama The Mysteries of Love.  I think I started watching the drama back in May or something.  Initially through Tudou but then regional restrictions came in place and it couldn't stream anymore.  Then one of my Chinese pupils downloaded the whole series through Bit Torrent and gave me them.  I started watching bits and bobs but didn't have the time or the heart to watch them.  But the past week or so I started watching an episode a night and tonight was the grande finale, which were split into two parts.  A bit like the forthcoming new Harry Potter movie.  Haha!  I invited Nick up to watch them with me as he saw the penultimum episode and was very interested in how the story followed.  So me, Cat and Nick watched the last two episodes and they were very good.  A happy ending for the lead characters, but not without a fight (not literally) which involved persuasion, perserverance, stalking and lots of crying!  In the end they got back together when the guy admitted he made a mistake.  In fact, his family (esp his mum) also admitted making a mistake.  Yes, people do make mistakes.  That is part of life.  It's what we do afterwards that really count.  When we do make mistakes, we always look for another chance to try again, to prove ourselves wrong, to prove others wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment