04 November 2010

Day Four

Hey all, a bit late tonight.  Just finished watching Scott Herman doing the 300 Workout.  Reminds me of how gruelling the workout is and how Nick and I haven't done it in a long time.  I think our best combined time was something around the region of 44mins which meant we completed the workout on average of 22mins per person.  Pretty good considering we had breaks in between sets as we waited for each other etc.  I think I should go back to 300 workout again soon :)

Long break

So today the weather was crap.  Rain came on and off and was very unpredictable.  I had my jacket on all day in the day it was that crap.  Haha!  Don't I think broke a sweat at all.  Was late for my first lesson cos there were two, not one but TWO breakdown/accidents on the M8 motorway westbound which caused tremendous tailbacks.  After my first lesson I ended up having a long break between 12pm-4pm.  I went to the bank on Byres Road then went to Halfords to get rear car mats, Rain X and some windscreen washer fluid.  Then had lunch at home.  Had considered ordering another Domino's Pizza but decided against it in the end to save money and to save my health!  Haha!  I made my own fried rice: rice, two eggs, chicken breast meat, southern fried chicken piece and sweetcorn.  I scoffed it whilst watching episode 20 of The Mysteries of Love.  I can't believe I still haven't finished the series after watching it like months and months ago!  However, I have just finished watching episode 22 so I only have three more to go.  Oooh!!  =D

Finished work after 9pm tonight.  Wasn't meant to have such a late finish but a new customer called this morning asking for driving lessons but he could only do them at 8pm after he closes the car wash.  Yep, it's the manager of Zip carwash.  He wanted lessons, though quite late and he can ONLY do evenings, I thought I'd take him on since he is local and he has some experience already so won't be total newbie.  The lesson overran as I was being too nice again tonight.  However, I doubt future lessons will be allowed to overrun cos I finish 9pm.  That is MY closing time!  Haha!!

God

Tomorrow should be a relaxing day really.  Gym in the morning with Sean and James, then home for breakfast and devotions.  Really looking forward to spending some time with God.  Feel I don't spend enough time with Him these days, even though I'm not on Facebook!  God loves me so much and is so patient in waiting for me to show Him some attention.  Sort of reminds me to copy Him and wait for things.  Can't rush things but should be patient and things will eventually work out... somehow :)  With God there is always hope and positivity.  :)  Work starts at 1pm tomorrow and ends 6pm, not bad for a Friday.  Then it'll be the start to my long weekend.  Whoo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment