04 March 2012

Ploughing on

Alarm is set for 5:30AM tomorrow which means I better get off here real soon if I wanna make it up on time.  Reason for such early wake up is because I have to start work 9AM tomorrow, an hour earlier than usual.  On top of that, I will have total of five lessons back to back until 6PM so I will have to bring some good food with me.  I intend to get up 5:30AM and cook pasta with chicken and pesto.  Should get a chance to have this lunch during one of my four half-hour breaks.  Here's hoping!!  There are times that lesson unexpectedly run over (traffic jam on way back, something really important needed explaining etc) and I find I lose out on personal time and just plough on towards the next lesson to make sure that one does not get affected.  What that means though, is that in those occasions I may miss my chance of a toilet break, of getting anything to eat/ drink or making/ returning phone calls/ texts.  But the pupil is always first in my mind; do what you can to make sure their lessons are not affected, even if you lose out.  It does, however, frustrate me when I make efforts for the pupils and the same is not reflected off them and this sometimes causes further delays.  Ah well, just gotta do my best at all times.  =)

So this week is going to be fairly busy until I get my long weekend break down in Lincoln, visiting my good friend Ian and his fiancee Leanne (also a good friend of mine).  More on that later!  Bedtime for me now!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment