12 March 2012

Missing the times

Looking at the pictures and videos, choosing the ones to upload onto Facebook, I recall the happy times I had over the weekend with Ian and Leanne.  Here's what I particular remember:

"Hybrid"

"MST" - (not be mistaken with STD!)

"Thai bride"

"Flip flops during wedding"

"Oriental style wedding"

"Two person platter at Harvester"

"Locked and Rocked"

"21 compartment laptop bag"

"Bubbles, Squeak and Mr Elvis"

"Size 10 and 11 shoes"

"James Bond / Snooker player"

"Stealth mode inside hotel"

"Ian and Leanne entering station platform to send me off"

These are the things off the top of my head which bring a smile to my face.  And of course one of the biggest highlights of the weekend was getting a bedroom THREE times the size of my current room, with a DOUBLE bed and a window!!  Both Saturday and Sunday mornings I awoke naturally at 7:40AM although alarm was set for 9AM.  Did not know why it happened on Saturday, but on Sunday I realised it was because the morning sun light was shining through the window into the room and it was so nice!  I've never woken up to sunlight before!  =)  In my future home I would really like a bedroom with a window.  =)  So here I put a picture of the lovely bedroom.



Lesson of the Day: Turn off all power sockets when leaving the house.  This reduces energy bills and reduces risks of any electric shortages or fires. - (Thanks Ian bro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment