08 March 2012

At Grantham!



Hey guys, what's up!  I'm currently sitting on a brand new double bed with memory foam mattress in a bedroom that was decorated and put together especially for me.  This was done by no other than my uber cool hosts Ian and Leanne!!  They are the reason I am visiting Grantham!  =)

So didn't want to work today.  Just wanted to chill out at home, take my time packing and then head down to see Ian and Leanne sooner.  But eventually had to settle for getting my train at original time of 5:15PM.  Had about twenty minutes of "transit" time at Edinburgh Waverley Train Station in which I had difficulty getting around in.  The place looks so messy with all the construction work etc.  Fortunately my Edinburgh to Grantham train had reserved seating.  And what was even better was I had two front-facing seats to myself AND a power socket all to myself so I could feed my phone and my laptop!  =D  I shall not mention anymore about my cool laptop bag, but that it is such a good travelling companion!  =P

I reached Grantham about fifteen minutes later than scheduled.  This was due to congestion at some point of the journey and later disruption caused by 'trespassers'.  LOL!  In the end I was glad to meet Ian and Leanne as I walked towards the exit.  They had to wait for me to for long!!

Man I am sooo impressed by this place.  As soon as I walked into their house it was very warm and cosy.  Not like what Ian said to me earlier that they keep the costs down so don't use heating.  Haha!  Bit like our house.  =P  There are like three levels here: ground, level one, level two.  Everything has been provided for me: my own bedroom, with DOUBLE bed, drawers, lamps, a bathroom to myself, shower gel, towels, LOTS of food also!  I asked for muesli and banana for breakfast.  I got not only that but they bought lots of food in the fridge and cupboards full of snacks AND alcohol too!  Haha!  I said to Ian their kitchen is like a mini ASDA or something.  Haha!  My goodness, it feels like royalty here!  I am very much looking forward to spending this long weekend with Ian and Leanne as it will be good fun hanging with them and getting to meet Leanne's family too.

So far on the agenda for the weekend it's something like: visit Nottingham tomorrow, have a nice lunch together, suit fitting, whiskey drinking, PS3 games time, dinner with Leanne's family and lots lots more.

I've brushed my teeth and washed my face.  It's time to close off once I'm done here.  Alarm is set for 8AM tomorrow.  Yee-haa!  Catch y'all later!

Follow Up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment