14 March 2012

Feeling relaxed

I am very glad that I had such a nice relaxing long weekend down in Grantham with Ian and Leanne.  Because during the whole weekend we had such good laughs and it was like almost every moment we had laughs, jokes and teasing etc.  It really helped create a nice relaxing atmosphere for us and a relaxing atmosphere inside me also.  So much so that I find myself much calmer and much less uptight whilst working this week.  For the past few weeks I was often feeling frustrated inside and I allowed the stresses of work get to me.  On the outside I might have smiled or remained calm, but the inside held a storm.  I guess I needed a good break away from work.  And the long weekend was just that! 

The last time I had break off work was back in November when I took the Friday off till Sunday and used the weekend for the church retreat.  However, I was still very active, I was still driving, and I had my car key in my pocket.  This weekend I intentionally left my car key in the house so I was well and truly relaxed.  It was so nice to have Leanne drive us around places.  I sat at the back taking photographs, videos and even dozed off at one point.  Haha!

Lesson of the Day: All work and no play really does make me a dull boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment