03 March 2012

A new routine

Just a wee log before going to bed.  In fact I should be in bed a lot sooner, but I just spent the past hour reading the training manual for a new training system which I want to start from next week.  As I said in my previous post, it is time to turn up the heat, and I didn't mean just the weather, but going to step things up a gear.  Three phases to this new training program.  Maintenance, Phase 1 and Phase 2.  I will do the Maintenance for the month of March then begin Phase 1 in April for up to three months and hope to see improved results in muscle building along with fat burning.  I will talk more about this in a future blog.  =)

Got a long day ahead for tomorrow: hoping to go to the gym at opening time 9AM for an hour and come home for a big breakfast before going to church for 11AM worship practice.  Will be in church till around 4PM the latest and will then go watch "The Artist".  I think I will be mega hungry during church time, so will have to bring some lunch for before service starts.  After service possibly head over to M&S for reduced price foooood.  Things like sandwiches and wraps priced between 10-50p, croissants and breads around 10p each, salads 30p etc.  Examples of things I've managed to get in the past.  Will be good snacks for the movie at least ;)

After hanging out for a while I think I will be heading home to rest early and get to bed between 10-11PM.  I will need enough sleep before I begin my new workout as of Monday morning, 6:30AM.  Ooh yeah!  And guess what?  I'm so looking forward to getting those free towels every visit at Greens now!  ;)

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment