23 December 2011

Christmas 2011: Two days to go!!

Woke up this morning just after 8AM and felt terrible.  Rolled around in bed until 8:30AM then got up to make two important phone calls.  One was to the DVLA making an enquiry about driving licences and secondly a call to the local GP to see if they had any free slots available.  Was given 9:40AM.  Those phone calls were so tough, especially the DVLA one, cos my voice was like sooooo rough!!  Argh!!  Was tad bit embarrassing but hey, it had to be done and I didn't have time to call later once my voice "warmed up" because the place shut at midday due to holiday.  Ah well, I'm sure Cathy who answered the phone has totally forgotten about me now anyway as she prepares for her Christmas =)

09:30AM I made my way to the doctor's surgery and dropped off a bag of stuff for the local Salvation Army store.

10:30AM I had my first antibiotic tablet.  Was given a ten-day course, two to be taken daily.  Here's hoping it will help me feel better for Sunday =)

11:30AM I was in Tesco getting stuff for Christmas and getting two more little presents for my little ones ;)  The place was packed full of people!

12:30PM I prepared lunch: reheated leftover roast chicken with rice, gravy and Tabasco sauce.  Maybe not best to add spicy stuff considering my throat, but it were only a few drops.

1:30PM Hoovered the whole house

2:30PM Started looking for songs to download to make an MP3 cd for the car.  Mainly Christian songs so far.

3:30PM Was reading Nutrition and Fitness articles

4:30PM Early dinner, prepared by Cat.  I washed dishes afterwards.  Mum had a relaxing time at home after her busy day at work.  Extremely busy day.

5:30PM Did some exercises on the mat with my weights.  Wanted to try a few exercises out.  Was good.

6:30PM Was on Facebook for a while and checked out some funny videos too like this one which made me think of Secret Santa reactions.  Haha!  =P

7:30PM Started watching "The Romancing Star 2" on Youtube.  Then later discovered there is a "Young Bruce Lee" movie uploaded also, which was released last year.  That is now on my 'to-watch' list.  Haha!

9:30PM Started watching "Initial D" dvd with Cat on the dvd.  Wanted a break from the computer.  Haven't watched "Initial D" for such a long time.  I forgotten about the ending as well.  Oooh, very open-ended for a sequel.  Actually... has there been a sequel yet?!

11:30PM Logged on to blog of course!  Haha!

Right now I have topped up my honey lemon and just sipping that whilst typing this.  Oh yeah, had my second antibiotic tablet at 10:20PM.  Throat is still quite croaky and I cannot seem to string together more than a few sentences without feeling the urge to cough.  Seems my lunges have weakened, or there is something tickly around my throat that makes me cough kinda thing.  Not sure how I will manage to teach tomorrow.  OR how I can manage a 90-minute special Body Attack class at the gym!

Ok la, time for bed.  Will see what happens tomorrow eh!  Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment