05 December 2010

Last day off?

I am hoping today is the last day of being off work due to the snowy-icy weather.  That has been a complete week now that I've not been at work and it sucks.  One week is more than enough for the weather to settle down and for things to return to normal right?  Well, at least if the snow melts away the roads should return back to normal.  How long it'll take to melt away from the quieter smaller roads I don't know, but I know Glasgow Chinatown carpark was still heavily covered up this morning when I parked there.  The parking bay markings were unseen and people had to guess where to park.  Haha!!

Out in town

So I went out to town today for a few things.  First of all was my 11am appointment at The Men's Store which I was five mins late for due to a bad snow and slush between Chinatown carpark to Cowcaddens subway and the subway train being late as well.  After the treatment was done I went to M&S to refund longjohns which I bought on Thursday at Silverburn.  I didn't like the material as it was not as thick as my current pair which is Pringle make.  I wanted to check out thermals at Trespass in Buchanan Galleries but turns out the nearest one is in St Enoch's Shopping Centre which won't be opened until next week.  Doh!!  Ah well!  Spent the rest of my shoppinng time around Buchanan Galleries: visited Boots, Perfume Shop, Fragrance Store, Clinton Cards and even JJB.  Got home after 3pm to have lunch!!  It was terrible!  Felt so hungry but didn't have time to sit down and relax to have lunch.  Also there wasn't much choice for a proper lunch out town anyway.  You know I need meet and I think the closest thing to that would be Ham and Cheese panini or something.  Lol!  So expensive for something small and unhealthy.  =P

New Police Story

For the rest of the day I stayed home and had dinner with mum, Cat and Nick, then after washing up we had hot apple pie with custard.  Have been trying to stay away from sugary stuff but mum was really excited about having apple pie and so we all joined her.  Haha!  Mum went to bed after dessert and the three of us watched New Police Story.  I think this was my fourth time watching the movie and it was still very good and kept us entertained throughout.  Nick watched it for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

To end the night I logged on to Fb but there wasn't much activities so I logged on to Skype instead.  Haha!  Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment