14 April 2011

Spoilt

Had my first ice cream tonight.  Was an unplanned thing.  Haha!  Was ok la.  Felt it was quite sweet.  Maybe cos I've not had any this year.  Think my last taste was ice cream was back in Three Steps to Heaven on Byres Road.  But totally forgot who I went with and what I had.  Lol!

Is it ok to "spoil" someone?  I think it is ok.  Because our Heavenly Father spoils us so much each day.  Not that I am God, but indeed, if I am blessed so much by Him I think it is nice to bless others.  Also, "we love because He first loved us."  (1 John 4:19)  :)

However I should be aware that I am blessing and loving for the right reasons.  That it is with Godly intentions.  Sometimes we set out to do something with Godly intentions but there might be an element of personal intentions involved.  I am aware of this, hence bringing this up.  There should be a careful line drawn to avoid any mix up or confusion.  Above all, I know when I do something I should try and do it so it brings glory to God.  Can't always turn out that way, but I try :)

Here's an example of God spoiling me.  By His grace two more pupils passed their driving tests this week - Monday and Wednesday.  Great results and delight all round.  However, that also meant I lose two more pupils.  I haven't been worried though about pupils because first of all, I could do with a little rest but also I know the Lord will always provide for me.  Even the birds in the air survive on the Lord's provision.  Sure enough tonight on Fb chat, a former classmate pinged me and asked about driving lessons.  He lives not far away actually, in the east end.  Would be a pleasure teaching him and helping him out.  He took lessons last year and stopped at the end of the year and have not picked it back up again.  Hope to help him as I have helped other pupils.  This is how God can bless me and knows what I need.  The first lesson with this new pupil will be 27th April as I am fully booked up until then with lessons and driving tests.  Praise the Lord!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment