20 April 2011

Postponed

My alarm went off at 6am this morning.  Went to the toilet and came back to find my phone flashing with a new text message.  Ally from Greens texted to say the life guard called in sick so he had cover the swimming pool duty this morning and had to call off this morning's personal training session.  He asked if I wanted him to reschedule it to same time next Wednesday.  I texted back saying same time next Wednesday would be great.  I then laid back down in bed to think about the types of exercises I'd do myself today.  Also, I won't be able to train on Friday because public holiday on Good Friday means the gym opens 9am-7pm which totally doesn't suit my working schedule.  Thinking I'd be able to train tomorrow at least, I allowed myself to drift back into slumber.  However, having just gotten up not long ago, I just realised that tomorrow is Thursday and the AA have arranged for collection of their tuition vehicle (finally!!).  The guy should come between 8am-9am!  Gosh!!  No gym again!!  So no training today, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. The only day that's left is Sunday morning, cos Easter Monday is another day off!!  Arrrgghh!!  Must train harder on Sunday and the rest of the week!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment