13 April 2011

Must get back on track!

It's funny how something as simple as a text message received after a long day off work can really brighten up your day, even though it's quite dark outside.  Haha!  Finished work at 9pm last night with a deep sigh of relief.  The last two lessons of the day were very tough and really pushed me, but I thank God for sustaining me throughout.  Only the day before did a second pupil pass in the new car, of which I am very delighted and owe all thanksgiving to God for His grace.  One must not get complacent, boastful or arrogant.  Every good thing comes from the Lord (James 1:17), the same with text messages and positive stuff =)

Need to get myself sorted out man.  Been doing sooo many hours since the start of April.  This week I am on the road for 54hrs inclusive of breaks and stuff and sometimes I feel it is consuming up all my time, all of my life.  The late finishes (averaging 8pm-9pm) means I cannot get to bed early enough next morning to get up for the gym and so it has been quite frustrating when I sleep in, but I know my body needs it.  I cannot start my lesson earlier either, again, because of the late finishes.  I must set aside at least two nights of the week where I finish around 6pm.  Most likely gonna be a mid week (Wednesday) and definitely a Saturday as well.

Haven't been to the cinema in ages either.  Only been once in March to see "The Lincoln Lawyer".  Definitely not getting my money's worth from last month's subscription.  There are three more movies I want to watch this month, besides "Scream 4" with a buddy.  They are "Source Code", "Limitless" and later on "Fast & Furious 5" (which I thought was originally titled 'Fast Five').  Really hope I can catch these movies before they disappear off the big screen.

I've decided to take my birthday off work.  Have already booked a full body massage and a wax at the Men's Store.  Will be a different therapist doing the massage this time as Stephanie will be on holiday.  Ah well, at least I'll still get a pamper session and chillax.

Also this morning I called Greens and spoke to Ally.  I want to restart personal training sessions again.  These half-hearted attempts of mine really frustrate me.  I'm really falling behind in my fitness goals and this truly sucks.  So I will discuss with Ally what I want and we will agree goals on the consultation meeting next Wednesday morning 7am!  Boo-yaa!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment