09 April 2011

If it is to last...(part 2)

Tonight went quite well.  Weather was nice.  Conversation flowed.  Food was so-so.  Wasn't as expected but at least the company was good.  Made all the difference.  =)  Learnt a few more things as well.  Ok, noted for future reference =)

Feeling quite privileged and I know it is by the grace of God that I am.  Impromptu worship session was nice also.  Quite a funny and nice feeling.  Nerves were nowhere in sight.  Felt very peaceful.  Nice one!  :)  Still, take it easy.  If it is to last... the Lord must come first.

James 1: 17 - "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

I am grateful Lord for what I have.  I am grateful for what you have blessed me with.  I fully trust in You with all my life and know You are in control of everything.  Therefore I shall not think too much or do too much.  Lord, I cast it all unto You.  Amen =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment