07 February 2011

Nosy people

I should watch who I open up to sometimes.  I think a storm is now brewing.  I think I am about to suffer repercussions over stuff I've said during a moment when I felt trust and when I let myself be vulnerable.

I might be wrong though, but the feelings I get inside is of nostalgia.  Nostalgia, not of the good kind, but the kind that makes me wanna say, "What the heck!  Not this again?  Why this all over again??!"

I wish people will leave me alone.  Why can I be left alone?  Why do people have to mind my business and ask questions or ask to speak to me?  I've done it all before.  Been there, done that.  Doesn't work.  Why do I have to meet people that I don't want?  Am I too soft?  Can't I say no??

Of course I can say No, but then I will always think what if people think I have something to hide?  In fact I have nothing to hide.  Whatever you ask of me you will get 100% truthful and honest answers.  Ok, I will arm myself for that.

Just don't ask questions if you don't think you can handle the answers.  And once I give my answers, just take them, digest them and leave.  Don't come running back with questions or whatever.  You had the opportunity to ask more at that point.  Accept me for who I am and move on!

Ultimately... I think all this trouble stems from one source...

No comments:

Post a Comment