07 November 2009

**Car For Sale**


(click on car for more detailed pictures)



I'm selling my Ford Focus LX as I prepare to start my driving tuition business and will have another car to teach with.


This car was registered July 2003 and has done less than 28,000 miles in it's lifetime.


Ford Focus LX
Silver
Registered 2003
Mileage 27,979 (VERY LOW!!)
1.4L Petrol
Manual Transmission
Five-door hatchback

I am the second owner


Very well looked after under my care. There are plenty more years left in this faithful hatchback. Suitable for all age groups: student road trips or family grocery shopping. Five doors give ease of access to the back.

Service and MOT carried out annually with all receipts and garage stamps.

- Bodywork has been touched up this week

- Brand new Michelin tyres today (7th Nov)

- Road Tax will be renewed in end of November

- Service due May 2010

- MOT due July 2010

Asking price - £4000 ONO

Interested or have any questions? Contact me to discuss. :)

(5323)

No comments:

Post a Comment