08 October 2011

Warning light

Managed to cut down the number of Fb photos to 560 from 919.  Was not easy I must say, took two days.  Lol!  Did most of it today, because I had so much spare time at home.  Not by choice, but only managed to teach one lesson today and cancelled another after the Fuel in Oil warning lamp lit up on my instrument panel.  Argh!!  That's the second time this has happened.  First time was back in May and the Ford garage performed an oil service and the light went off.  Surely it can't be the same issue again, and please, do not tell me there is another oil service required.  =(

So for now the car is parked across from the house and I'm not driving it until Monday morning when I will take it to the service department.  It's gonna mean taking the bus to church tomorrow.  And this weather, it's gonna suck!!  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment