20 March 2011

Three years ago

Three years ago I was on holiday in Hong Kong with my mum.  It was exactly three years to date that I had my last crisp!  The crisps were a tube of Pringles, French consome flavour.



It was not my intention not to eat crisps anymore.  In fact, if I knew I'd end up not eating crisps for that long I might have finished the Pringles!  Haha!  The French Consome flavour was nothing special to be honest.  Even now I can't remember anything distinctive about the taste.  I only bought it because it was a flavour that I had not seen in the UK.  And it had Japanese writing on it too which made it more exotic!  Haha!  When I got back from Hong Kong in 2008 I wanted to make it "special" by not having anymore crisps until I go back to Hong Kong.  When I first came back I was very excited to go back again you see.  And had spoken to mum about possibly revisiting within two years (this was backed up by our friends Jack and Avis).  However, lots happened from that time on and three years later we still haven't been back to Hong Kong!  The only holiday I've been on was to Dublin, which I tried alcohol there, not crisps!  Haha!

So, yes, a blogpost dedicated to celebrating three years of abstaining from crisps, poppadoms, prawn crackers etc etc.  One less snack means less oil in body and less 'heatiness' which causes things like spots and sore throats etc.  Also less grease on fingers which is good for my phone, my computer keyboard etc.  Haha!!  Peace out!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment