05 March 2011

BBM

Five minutes till midnight.  Sunday is the first day of the week I hear quite often.  So I want to start the week off in good manner.  I want to return to my BBM routine.  Bed Before Midnight.  The past week, although I finished work earlier than the previous week, I managed to waste a lot of time online, on Fb and also on MSN.  Even like closing moments before shutting off the PC, I'd get a message from somebody and I'd be tempted to stay and chat for "only five minutes".  But when responses are slow, the "five minutes" can quickly become fifteen, thirty-five or even an hour.  And before you know it, it's already 1am+ and I only had about five hours of sleep as I got up 6am for going to the gym several days last week.

So this coming week I want to be in bed before midnight.  Even if it means I do not log online at all except where necessary for work-related stuff, but just no online communcations after 11pm or something.  It can be so distracting, especially when the person on the other end is someone who takes your attention.  Haha!  [Oh my goodness!!  Have just received an MSN Messenger pop up as I type this! 2359hrs!]

Car hunting update

Been quite busy looking for a car.  Have decided from my initial list of top five interested cars to drop the Hyundai's and stick with my first choice.  Ford Fiesta diesel.  Good rated car and looks good too.  Slightly smaller than the Focus which some of my pupils might be glad about.  I just have to find a diesel powered engine to go with it to make sure I get improved mpg compared to my crappy 30.08mpg!!  Big 1.6 litre petrol engine with unequal acceleration most times of the day, no wonder!  Definitely need something more economical.  Lol!  Whatever car I go for, either buy or lease I must make a decision by Monday so to make sure I have a car for the end of the month!  Lol!!  You can imagine the pressure right now and what's been on my mind constantly!  =P  Need to sort out insurance too of course, but first things first - secure a car!!  =D

Ok better go now.  It's 0007hrs Sunday morning!  Happy Sunday!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment