08 March 2011

By His grace

It was nice to spend time with God.  A time of worship to Him and looking through my guitar chords and playing some old yet so meaningful songs.  The songs that stir up nostalgia of the days of "young adults" group in the church.  The young faces who used to be around.  Most of them are gone these days.  Moved on to 'bigger and better things'.  Only a few of us are still here.  I'm one of them.  God has been so faithful to me all these years.  There is nothing negative I can say about God.  He is just so gracious and generous with His mercy.  The best companion I will ever have.  Though He is a close friend, I must not forget his Sovereignty and His power over us all.  His omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent self overshadows all things in this world.  =)

Hurdles

An update on the business plan.  The car was sorted out last Sunday.  I pick it up this Thursday!  Oooh!! Excitement indeed!  That was the biggest hurdle to overcome.  No more leasing at least!  Next biggest thing is car insurance.  That has been taking slightly longer than expected and with limited free time during office hours it does resort to looking at stuff and applying online in the evening, like this evening.  Getting the cheapest quote for the right cover will be coming to an end soon.  Found the cheapest price so far tonight, something similar to my personal insurance premium when I was with elephant.co.uk before becoming an instructor. It's good as a consumer we get to compare prices and inform prospective companies of a cheaper quote you got elsewhere, therefore kicking off a price bidding war!  Haha!  Hoping for some great results like on Price-Drop TV!  Lol!  Once insurance is sorted out I'll most likely be looking at getting the accessories for the car like L-plates, possible roof box, decals/signs, and later sorting out my new stationery for the stuff I will be using and keeping.  Will no longer be allowed to us franchise related stuff you see!  Haha!

'Breasts'

It has just gone midnight and I will be going to bed right after this.  Gym is on the menu early morning again.  Tomorrow will be back and shoulders because I left out shoulders this morning whilst working on chest.  Now my pecs are worn out.  Haha!  I remember Nick used to call them his 'breasts'.  LOL!  So yeah, I had a pretty good 'breast workout' this morning!  =P

Going to bed tired but with a smile on my face.  I thank God that when one has gone, another comes along.  Must keep praying and seeking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment