24 February 2010

Final Wednesday

Back to the blog just in case somebody is reading.  Haha!

Went to the gym in the morning and worked on shoulders and abs.  Made it into work right on time to log on at 0845hrs then went to the kitchen to make my breakfast.  Nothing in particular stood out today apart from my workmate Caroline bringing in two boxes of cakes for our team: box of cream filled yumyums and a box of cream donuts.  She said she brought them in cos I'm leaving soon so that was "occasion".  Haha!  So kind of her.  It wasn't the first time she has spoilt us with her nice treats.  In the end she even gave me the three spares ones to take home so mum and Cat could have some too!  I praise God for people's kindness towards my family =)


After I had my sandwich and the yumyum at tea break I could not manage the banana so left it on my desk.  I also had to leave space for lunch with my colleagues later =P

So at my usual finish time of 1230hrs I went to Cafe Sejuiced with my workmates David and Caroline.  Had expected more people to come along but some had to postpone till Friday as they had a client meeting to attend.  The three of us went by my car (yes, Cafe Sejuiced it very close to my workplace but the sleet and snow was hitting us from all angles!  Haha!).  I dropped them off first before I parked up.  When I joined them at the queue they had already decided to treat me to lunch and did not take my money.  How very nice of them!!  =)

I had ciabatta bread with chicken mayo filling, coleslaw and side salad, with a bottle of water.  It was nice to have something different from the usual soup and sandwiches which Cafe Sejuiced is famous for.  Nothing wrong with soup and sandwiches in general, but I would prefer more meaty food and something more filling.  This time I was more full than previous visits =)

My lunch =9

We were allowed an extended lunch for this occasion, anticipating long queueing time since it was at peak lunch time we arrived 1240hrs.  However the queue was short and we managed to get a good table for comfortable for the three of us.  At the table we chatted about recent developments in the transition between Glasgow office to and Krakow, Poland.  Also talked about smoking, holidays and other random stuff.  At the end, I said a goodbye to Caroline as I will not see her again as she is next back in on Monday and I'll be gone by then.

At the dinner table =P

In the afternoon I gave a driving lesson in the sleet / snow and then came home for dinner.  After dinner I had two telephone conversations which resulted in two more new pupils from referrals.  Amazing!  Praise God for His provision.  As the days of full-time self-employment draws closer, I am reminded that pupils are the lifeblood to my livelihood.  The more the merrier.  All good things come from God!  Hallelujah!  =)

Off to bed now as my eyes are drooping.  Will get a lie in tomorrow.  Possibly to 0730hrs as I am not going to the gym.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment