25 February 2010

Final Thursday

Didn't go to the gym this morning, so slept in till 8am.  The more I was in bed the more I wanted sleep.  Had to force myself out of bed.  Haha!  When I got in to work people commented that I was finishing up soon and it made it more "real" for me, that I will be leaving tomorrow!!  Ooh!

At one point I was in the kitchen taking a protein drink and a workmate commented that I am quite cut but not the overly big type.  Was a nice compliment.  =)  We had a quick chat about sports and fitness etc.  Indeed it does take devotion and dedication to achieve our body goals and I am quite passionate about it. =)

I tidied up my desk before I finished work and took home my mug and cutlery, went to Staples to laminate a checklist, then Tesco for fuel before I went home for some lunch.

My 3-2-1 lunch: 3 pieces of chicken, 2 sausages and a bowl of rice

Gave a driving lesson in the afternoon then came home for dinner with mum.  The weather was really bad.  Rain rain rain, but I still went out for a drive around Bishopbriggs after I washed up cos I will be meeting a new pupil tomorrow so wanted to check out their surrounding area and start mentally preparing a lesson.  Came home to tidy up some stuff, update my admin then blog!!

So... tomorrow will be my last day at the company!!  Oooh!  I'm going to go to the gym first thing and work on Back and Triceps.  Then have my last breakfast in the office and do some work whilst winding down and tidying up my desk making sure personal items are gone and leave behind what is useful to my colleagues.  I'm gonna miss the place of nice people whom I've gotten to know in the past few years.  =/

No comments:

Post a Comment