23 February 2010

Final Tuesday

Went to Body Pump this morning 7am and then went to work.  Got in a bit earlier than yesterday morning and had my porridge oats for breakfast.

 
Typical breakfast: a packet of Oats So Simple porridge oats with additional muesli and banana.

The rest of the morning was just spent working through some processes and paperwork.  Didn't do any filing as there wasn't enough to cause me to take out all the lever arch folders etc.  Shall save up the filing for Friday I think.  Haha!  Here's a picture of my desk as it looked like before I started clearing up my desk in preparation for my leaving.



We're going for lunch tomorrow afternoon in the local cafe place called Cafe Sejuiced.  Popular for soups and sandwiches.  Instead of having a big leaving do for my departure (as a lot of colleagues commonly do) I just wanna have a lowkey lunch with the workmates within my wee team =)

More pics to follow!  =D

Gave a driving lesson in the afternoon, then went home for dinner before going to the local library to read between 1830hrs-2000hrs.  Dozed off a few times though.  Doh!!  Came home to study my Glasgow map and planned my next two lessons.  Reports are out that we should expect snow tomorrow.  Nooooooo!!!  =O

No comments:

Post a Comment