21 May 2012

Passions

Been having one of those reflective moments just now.

Was thinking about how short life is, how we shouldn't waste our short time on the Earth.

It got me thinking about using the time wisely and pursing our passion(s) in life.

I was thinking about the passions in my life.  And my one deepest passion.  The one thing I think about every day.  Upon waking up.  Just before sleeping.  The one thing that even keeps me awake at night sometimes, for thinking so much about it.  The one thing I search about on Google and YouTube.  The one thing I receive daily emails about.  The one thing that is constantly rolling out of my tongue/ mouth.

I think about it whilst working.  I think about it whilst sitting here.  I think about it whilst eating.

How do I pursue this passion?  Have I left it too late?  Am I too old for this?

Lesson of the Day: "If you have ever felt such tremendous enthusiasm and desire for something that you would gladly spend all your waking hours working on it, that you would happily do without pay, then you have found your passion." -- Sharon Cook & Graciela Sholander

No comments:

Post a Comment