01 January 2014

First post of 2014

Before the first day draws to a close, I just want to note down a few things on my mind.  Random and not in any order... but here goes:

- This year I want to walk closer to God.  With God all things are possible.  Without God, even the simplest of tasks can seem difficult.  I want to walk and talk in line with His will.

- I realise that the best way to win a Christian girl's heart is also through the Word of God.  Give her encouragement, support and reminders of God's Word, God's love.  With God being in the centre of your life, it is easier to carry this through the making God being the centre of your relationship in the future.

- Had a great lunch time at Viva Brazil today.  Table of 10 people, all expected to pay £20 per person for the buffet (that was the New Year Day price last year, including a dessert).  Turns out it was only the standard £14 per person (not dessert) AND we got 25% off after I discussed with manager about a special email I got two weeks ago from them.  Praise the Lord!

- I have a sore throat. Must sleep more!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment