16 May 2010

Six Week Bodyfat Challenge

Hey guys, I have started up a new blog to chart down my success and failures as I take up in the six weeks challenge of burning off body fat and achieving a cut and trim look.  If you're interested in following this blog, please drop me a message with your email address and I will invite you.  This will be a private blog as I do not want all my information (and pictures) to be so readily available online to everyone.  Some readers might not find upper body pics very appealing.

Only those who have a genuine interest in losing bodyfat and exercise and fitness should ask for access to this page.  Once you're in you can read my daily entries into how I work towards decreasing my bodyfat from 21.3%!!

Thank you and God bless!

(Information taken from Greens Gym website)

"Six Week Blast!
:: Personal Coaching Offers

We have a limited number of places left on our "Six Week Blast" Personal Coaching... it is proving to be a really popular offer!

It includes one personal coaching session per week, for 6 weeks.

The sessions are designed around weight loss and toning for summer, your Body Fat will be taken on Week 1 and Week 6 - so you will really get to see - and feel - the difference!

At a Fantastic Price of only £100 it won't be around for long so call now, or speak to Reception to book your place.

Regards,

Jeri Dickson
Leisure Manager
0141-243-2200
Speak to Reception or one of our super helpful Gym Staff to book."

No comments:

Post a Comment